Reventazon River Rafting 1 Day
If you are looking for a fun day of whitewater rafting in Costa Rica, join us on the beautiful Reventazon River! Enjoy 10 miles of exciting Class 2 & 3 rapids in the Florida section, perfect for first-time rafters and families. Kids 9 years old and up can go!
Internationally certified, bilingual rafting guides will steer you through lively rapids as you travel down the breathtaking Reventazon Valley. Look for toucans, kingfishers, herons, iguanas, and emerald basilisks along the way. The Reventazon River has plenty of water for rafting all year because the river is dam controlled.
The trip logistics are easy! We pick you up from your San Jose area hotel (not as early as the Pacuare River trips) and take you to the Reventazon. A picnic lunch will be served either on one of the beautiful riverside beaches or at the rafting take-out point (depending on the weather). You will be able to shower and change clothes before you return to San Jose.
This one-day adventure is exceptional! You’ll want to go again and again!
- Professional, bilingual, internationally-certified rafting guides
- Rafting equipment
- Changing rooms and showers after rafting
- Transportation from and to San Jose (minimum 4 persons)
This trip can be operated with a minimum of 2 guests, with an additional Transportation cost please ask us for more information.
Transportation from Arenal, La Fortuna, Puerto Viejo Limón, Cahuita, has an additional cost , please ask us for more information.
- Pick-up at major hotels in the San Jose area
- Transfer to Reventazon River rafting put-in
- Safety orientation and paddle instruction with rafting guides
- Raft down Class 2 & 3 rapids in the Florida section of the Reventazon
- Picnic lunch along the river or at the take-out point
- Finish rafting at the take-out point and transfer to a place where you can shower and change clothes
- Transport back to your hotel in San Jose