Pacuare River Eco Lodge 2-Day
The Pacuare River Eco Lodge 2-Day Trip gives you two incredible days on the tropical rain forest and a night at the Lodge, in the middle of the forest and also 2 Incredibles days of white water rafting at the majestic Pacuare river. Treat yourself to an exceptional experience combining rafting with a stay at our ecolodge, nestled in the rainforest on the banks of the Pacuare River. The entire Lodge is powered by hydroelectric energy. It is a model of ecotourism and a way to protect the forest. Our comfortable rooms will make you spend an incredible night. you will sleep with the sound of the forest
From our ecolodge’s, riverside location, you can, rainforest hikes with naturalist guides, self-guided walks to waterfalls and pools, relaxing on a hammock overlooking the beautiful Pacuare River, and birdwatching and exploring the majesty forest around you. Dine in the open air with wine and exceptional meals; observe more stars than you can imagine, and the vibrant sounds of the jungle.
Rated as one of the best rivers in the world to do white water rafting, you will experience the intimate nature of the rainforest while rafting down the majesty Pacuare river. Warm water, waterfalls, pools and lush, opulent rainforest with its brightly colored plants and animals, and birds indulge your senses on all levels. Add in two sections of the exciting Class III-IV whitewater rapids and you have a tropical adventure filled with rich experiences that will last long after you return home.
Then you will return by bus to San José. During your return to San Jose you will enjoy incredible and wonderful views of our Braulio carrillo national park and other beautiful views. This unforgettable trip will be the highlight of your time in Costa Rica!
- Professional bilingual guides
- Rafting equipment
- Meals for two days, except dinner on day two
- Changing rooms and showers
- Lodging at the Lodge
- On-site activities, such as guided nature hikes, your guide will adapt to your preferences, depending on climate and difficulty
- Secure, dry transport of your luggage in a dry bag
- Transportation to and from San Jose (Minimum 4 persons)
This trip can be operated with a minimum of 2 guests, with an additional Transportation cost please ask us for more information.
Transportation from Arenal, La Fortuna, Puerto Viejo Limón, Cahuita, has an additional cost , please ask us for more information.
ITINERARY DAY 1
- Pickup at your hotel
- Tasty breakfast at meeting point
- Paddle and safety instruction at the Pacuare River put-in
- Class II- III rapids in the Pacuare River
- Hearty, riverside picnic lunch w/time for a waterfall and refresh
- Arrival at the Lodge
- Time to play and relax
- Welcome Cocktail and snacks
- Delicious dinner with candle lights.
ITINERARY DAY 2
- Healthy breakfast
- Pack and prepare to continue the adventure in the Pacuare River
- Class III- IV rapids on the Lower Pacuare and Gorge
- Lunch somewhere in one of the beautiful river bank
- Transport back to your hotel